Up to three years in the rear, we can contact the IRS on behalf of any taxpayer in order to retrieve any necessary documents to file past tax returns. We can obtain income, account and tax return transcripts instantly. Let us help you get up to date with your past-due tax returns.

If you are a US citizen living abroad, you are still required to file a US tax return and pay taxes on your worldwide income annually. If you fail to do so you will be considered delinquent and can face potential civil and criminal penalties from the IRS.

We can help guide you through this area of tax law to reduce the penalty implications based on our significant experience in preparing back taxes. Contact us if you need help with incomplete tax documentation and negotiating with the IRS.